Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slow News Day

Hello, all.

Not much to post on today honestly. Just wanted to get on and change pictures and music. I really need to take some new pictures. I haven't taken many since Christmas time. Maybe tonight at my mom's house...

I added on to my "Links of Interest" list on the sidebar...my sister-in-law has a website with (almost) daily new pictures of Sarah, our littlest niece.

Ben has still been pretty chatty. Unfortunately, he is also still getting up quite early in the morning. It's been 5:45 am the last few mornings...almost to the minute. I even kept him up a little later than usual the last couple of nights and it didn't matter. Oh well, hopefully it'll past like it usually does.

We haven't done much this weekend, and it's been kind of nice! Friday night we went to dinner with Aunt Jen, Uncle Jeff and Noah. Ben and I hung out at home most of the day yesterday (Daddy's working), then went to Target with Aunt Jen and Noah. Afterward we hung out at their house for a while and had dinner. Ben always loves being there and yesterday was no exception.

Today we need to get the house cleaned and some laundry finished. Then, off to Grandma and Boombee's house for dinner.

I did order a kit to test if Ben has heavy metal toxicity. It only requires a urine sample and the kit was free, so I thought I'd try it. The lab I ordered it from is supposed to be very accurate, so we'll see...

Well, sorry I don't have more to report. Hope all is well with everyone!

Love and kisses!
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design