Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conquered the yeast beast? (EDITED)

Hello, all!

Well, I just want to report how great Ben is doing! We have noticed a big increase in communication (or attempts at communication at least), in social interest and affection. We have also noticed less poo poos. Not sure if this is related to the yeast protocol I started last week or the increased use of enzymes (or some other unknown factor), but we are enjoying it and praying it lasts! Please pray with us!

We've also got good reports from school the last few days, and have noticed less visual stimming at home. It seems to still be persisting at school though...mostly in the form of staring at the overhead lights. That's proven tricky to overcome.

On a slightly less positive note, he is waking early again. My wise sis-in-law once suggested that with yeast levels down he may have more energy and need less sleep. So, I think I'll try putting him to bed a little later this weekend and see if that helps him sleep in.

Well, that's about all I've got today. We are going to go play with Ben's new train...he loves it!

Love to you all!

Julie

PS - Check out the baby pics on my sister-in-laws blog, "The Farley Family." See link on my sidebar if interested. Sarah is so beautiful!!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design