Friday, April 3, 2009

Doing better...end of die-off we hope!`

Hello, all!

Well Ben's whining phase seems to be over. As of yesterday, he was back to his happy, chatty self (too bad we can't understand a word he says!) I never stopped the probiotics, so I'm thinking he may just have been going through die-off after all. He is VERY happy today with Daddy home...but a little hyper and mischievous...lucky he is so cute. :o)

Big prayers for our neice Sarah who still isn't herself after being sick last week. Poor little baby girl. :o(

Well, that's all I've got for now really. It's almost time to get the little monkey ready for bed. We have to get up in the morning and go babysit Noah so Jen and Steph can go to an open house at UT...I CANNOT BELIEVE my niece will be heading to college in the fall. How in the heck did that happen???

Love to you all! Have a great weekend!

Julie

1 comment:

Pam said...

COLLEGE!? That's not possible is it?? :)
So glad Ben is feeling better!!!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design