Friday, April 24, 2009

Off to Elyria!

Hello, all!

We will be leaving in a couple hours to spend the weekend in Elyria with Jeremy's family. His sister Rachel and her family are in town from California (with the new baby!) We are also hoping to see his brother and family from Kentucky!

Please pray that Ben does well spending the weekend there! It's been a long time since he spent the night anywhere but home.

I'll post an update and pictures early next week.

Have a blessed weekend!!

Love,
Julie

P.S. - I totally goofed up the B-12 shot yesterday morning! I wasn't holding him securely enough and he jerked the shot out of his skin and I squirt it all over him!!! NOT GOOD!! :o(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been there Julie. The shots are a pain. But often are worth it.

Have a great weekend in Elyria. I'll be praying Ben copes well.

Colleen

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design