Hello, all!
Ben started back to school this week. He was so excited and continues to do well. We are getting more and more notes that he is being attentive. At our conference, Michelle (speech therapist) said that he is "engaged" and aware more than he is not now. Woo hoo!! Let's PRAY it continues!!
We have a few new friends at CHIP! Two boys and two girls (the boys think it is neat having some girls around!) Two of them are twins whose mommy is a friend of mine. We are happy to have them at CHIP, and I enjoyed morning drinks with her and her mother yesterday.
Ben has been doing well with the shots. They are still not fun to give, but it is usually over quickly. We continue to struggle with yeast, but I still don't think it is as bad as last time we did the shots. However, he did not sleep well last night which hasn't happened in a while (tossing and turning and whining in his sleep.) It's my fault really because I just told my friend that he sleeps well since getting his phenol issue under control!! Me and my big mouth!! Anyway, I actually think this could have been a phenol issue. I have been giving him just one drop of oil of oregano for yeast/bacteria issues. Yesterday, I gave him two bigger drops (in a capsule). They are pure phenol. So, I must have not given him enough No-Fenol enzyme to help him process it. So, we'll back off of the OoO and see if that helps. Also, I'm sure it didn't help that our neighbor was up at 5:30 with his thumping music...how rude! I hate that.
Well, it is going to be a busy day so I better get to it! I have some errands to run and patients to see. Ben and I will pick Noah and his friend up from school and stay until Jen gets home. Then we have to come home and pack for our weekend in Elyria. We are going to try to spend the whole weekend there. I am PRAYING that Ben does well. It has been a very long time since he spent the night anywhere.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love to you all.
Julie



1 comment:
I'll say a prayer that Ben does wonderfully in Elyria this weekend. Have a relaxed & great time. We enjoyed coffee yesterday morning too & look forward to more...
Post a Comment