Hello, all!
Not a whole lot to report. Just wanted that bad news off the top of the page!
Ben was sent home from school yesterday. It seems he has a sinus infection from his cold last week which may be the cause of his current boom boom issues. Just in case, we decided to keep him home again today so as not to spread it to the other children if he is contagious. Luckily, his disposition has been great!! We've really enjoyed having him home the last couple of days!
I wasn't able to reschedule the three appointments I had this morning due to lack of a babysitter and to the holiday this weekend. So, Jeremy stayed home this morning so I could work. Unfortunately, one of my patients ended up being admitted to the hospital and another refused treatment (that sounds like she was being difficult, but she was just in a lot of pain.) So, it ended up that I drove all the way out to Maumee to do one 30 minute treatment. Oh well...Jeremy got to spend more time with the little guy.
Jeremy left around noon for work. So, I decided Ben and I would clean the house. Well, long story short, Ben decided to flush the non-flushable toilet brush head down the toilet! Oops!! Luckily my brother has been working with a plumber. So, they came and got it fixed quickly and charged us very little, God bless them! Ben was very excited to see Uncle Jason and was very interested, yet confused when Ross pulled the toilet out and put it in the garage! The look on his face was priceless!
We also had visits from the Schwann's guy and Grandma Nancy so Ben was in all his glory this afternoon! (Ben LOVES the Schwann's guy and his yellow truck!)
We did finally get the house cleaned and some laundry started. I also cut Ben's hair. I always seem to forget to cut it BEFORE I clean the house. So, I had to clean his bathroom twice...duh! During the second time cleaning it, Ben may or may not have tried to flush HIMSELF. I don't know...but he was trying to climb into the toilet...draw your own conclusions. ;o)
We taught Ben the motions to "I'm a Little Teapot" yesterday. All I can say is that it looks like some form of interpretive dance or something. :o) Poor little dyspraxic boy! He tries and gets so excited doing it though. It is very cute!
Well, that's all I've got for now. Tomorrow we go to Amick's house for an Easter Egg hunt. Saturday we color eggs at Gma and Boombee's house, then it's off to the Hall House to celebrate Steph's birthday. Easter Sunday will be spent at my mom's. Busy weekend!!!
Oh, one more thing. Saturday is SHOT DAY!!! First B12 shot in a long time. Yikes! Please pray for us!
Have a blessed holiday weekend, all!
Love,
Julie



No comments:
Post a Comment