Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Red booty and lots of attitude!

Hello, all!

I wish I could say things were as good as Sunday, but...not so much! Ben's little booty is ON FIRE and he was a little "demanding" today after school. He has also been bouncing between weepy/sad and histerically happy over nothing in particular. I'm pretty sure it is all caused by yeast die off. He always gets this way about a week into a new yeast protocol, if it is working. So, we just need to ride it out and in a few days if it is gone, we know that is what the problem was. If it doesn't go away, then he may not be tolerating the new probiotic so we'll have to find another.

He has been really good at school this week though...little turkey. I guess I'm glad he is saving the craziness for home. :o)

We still haven't heard anything about the grant we applied for last month. We are supposed to hear by the end of April whether or not they will be able to help us. PLEASE PRAY for us! We need this!

Well, that's all I've got for now. Slow news week I guess! I'm going to go enjoy some quiet time. Tomorrow will be a busy day! (My caseload is back up so I have to see 5 patients, plus get my allergy shots before picking up Ben then Noah...better dig out my cape!) :o)

Love to you all.
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design