Hey, all.
Just got on to change my comment settings so I thought I'd do a quick post. It should be a little easier now to leave a comment to a post. You don't have to register, and no word verification. So, feel free to comment if you'd like...
We had an ok day today, not nearly as fun yesterday...I blame the weather! Benj and I went to Aunt Jen's and babysat Noah while she went to a bridal shower. Then, we all came back to our house for dinner and hung out a bit. Ben was pretty good, but slightly irritable today...especially with Noah. He didn't want Noah touching any of his things. He was a little restless again last night so I think he was tired...not sure what's going on. It wasn't the CLO this time!
I will say this for the kid, he hardly fussed when we got home from Jen's and he wasn't allowed to look under the cars. I was bracing for a meltdown, especially because I knew he was tired and stuffy from the dogs. He cried for about a minute then started looking at pictures on the refrigerator and forgot all about the cars.
Well, I'm going to go hit the sheets. Tomorrow we have Boombee's birthday party at our house. My brother is making jig's dinner for everyone (yuck!)...my Mom is making chicken for herself, me and Noah.
God bless!
Julie



No comments:
Post a Comment