Friday, March 6, 2009

Awesome day!

Hey all! Two posts in one day...wow! I just had to post about the awesome day we had (other than my duh moment this morning...see previous post.)

We saw Dr. Steppe this morning. She said there was something funky with his melon (those weren't her exact words.) :o) Anyway, she worked on his head most of the time and I could tell that it was having an impact on him just by watching his face. It was pretty amazing. He was in a wonderful mood after his treatment. And, he only freaked a bit when I wouldn't let him run around the cars when we got home (it lasted less than 3 minutes.) I love our Dr. Steppe days.

After lunch, Ben followed me around the house and "helped" me clean (by using his broom to redistribute the dirt I swept up!), do laundry (putting it back in the hamper as I was sorting it), and make 3 pots of soup (he actually did help me pick up the carrots I spilled on the floor). We also cut his hair and did some emailing and blogging. It was a busy day, but we managed to get in lots of playing outside and a walk in the wagon, all of which he LOVED!!! (See pictures below!)

So, not sure if it was because I didn't poison him with that CLO today, if it was the melon adjustment he got from Dr. Steppe, or the new Vitamin D drops we bought, or maybe just the wonderful weather and sunshine...but today was VASTLY better than yesterday!! I pray it lasts!!

Ok, on to the pictures... (click for bigger view)

Love to you all! God bless!
Julie

PS - Forgot to mention...Ben ate ALL his spaghetti at lunch yesterday in school!

Wrong side of the bat, but gets the idea.
So careful and exact about putting the ball on the tee!
Cheater! He uses the steps to dunk.
Posing pretty for the camera.
Daddy's going to have to teach him what to do with a football!
Getting too big for his tricycle!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design