Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update, Dr. Linsk and Goodbye Johnny

Hello, all.

A dear friend of our family passed away this week, John Robinson. He was a very considerate, generous and fun guy and he will be greatly missed by many people. Goodbye, Johnny...we'll see ya on the flipside!

In Ben news...we saw Dr. Linsk yesterday and will be making a few changes in Ben's protocol. First up, (after treating yeast with a new probiotic) will be restarting the B-12 shots. Fun, fun! I hate giving the shots. But, if he responds, then Dr. L. said we can try the transdermal lotion and see if it is effective for Ben. After that will be DMSA and glutathione for detox. They should help his body's tissues release heavy metals. They are both transdermal (topical lotions) and are a little gentler on the system than oral or IV administered. I'm still a little nervous about the detox thing, please pray for guidance for us!

After visiting the funeral home last night, we went out to dinner with my parents and siblings. It was very enjoyable and the food was so yummy. We went to Barada...delicious middle eastern food. And, unleavened bread (no yeast!) So, I got to enjoy some of that. Anyway, the owner, Isa, is very nice and always great to our family. They are hurting from the economy I think. I would hate to see them close. So, check it out if you live in Toledo!! On Monroe street near Target (next to Mayfair pools.) Tell them the Sahadis sent you!

Ben was so great at the restaurant. He has been so aware of his surroundings lately. We didn't even need to pull out toys to keep him busy. He was content watching the piano player, enjoying my family, and eating the Ben-friendly fries we brought him. :o)

Well, I'm going to go play with my little monkey. Hope all is well with everyone!

Love and kisses.

Julie

PS - Forgot to mention...I got two stitches in my finger Thursday night! Cut myself with a butcher knife. Luckily Steph was home to come stay with Ben so I could go to urgent care. Wouldn't even let me pay her despite the fact she is almost a poor college student...sweet girl!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design