Monday, July 14, 2008

Sicky Boy

Hey, everyone.

Well, Ben was sick over the weekend. Poor little man. He woke with a runny nose on Friday and kind of went downhill from there. He seemed to be feeling much better last night and this morning, and no fever since Saturday, so I took him to school today. They said he did pretty well, but got a little fussy this afternoon. He was probably tired (had trouble falling asleep last night) and still not completely up to par.

Patti said she noticed him chewing on his fingers a lot. He also has had some diarrhea and has been pulling on his ears. So, I'm not sure if he has an ear infection from the cold, or if the B12 (I gave him another shot today) is affecting his yeast levels...which can cause itchy ears and chewing on his fingers. Sigh...this biomedical stuff is driving me crazy again.

The good news is that he did not cry at all today when I dropped him off! He just looked up at me, smiled and went with the aid to take his shoes off. They said he didn't cry at all until the afternoon when he started to get tired. I think he was bored this weekend at home, as we stayed in because he was sick. So, I'm sure he was excited to get there today and play. :o)

I'm missing Jeremy a lot today. :o( He was gone all weekend for a wedding and went right to work last night. So, we haven't seen him since Friday and won't see him now until Wednesday. That may be why Ben is a little out of sorts too.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for us this week. Ben has his pre-op appt. tomorrow and his surgery Thurs. I am very nervous about them putting him under. :o(

Well, I am going to go feed and play with my little guy! Just wanted to give an update.

Love to you all.
Julie and the boys

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design