Hey, all!
Well, yesterday Jeremy and I each ventured out in the weather to CHIP separately for a PLAY project class. Jeremy went to the morning one and I to the afternoon. (We couldn't take Ben so we had to take turns staying home with him.) It was super informative and we each really enjoyed having a chance to talk to Patty and Michelle about our specific questions. They are awesome!!
Jeremy took Ben to see Dr. Steppe (osteopath) in the afternoon while I was at my class. They had an awesome visit and Ben let her "adjust" him from head to toe. (She does craniosacral techniqes with him. I'll add a link to the sidebar if anyone is interested in reading more.) She is also helping us with his low tone/ankle issues and recommended an ortho. Anyway, he was quite sweet with her and even waved "hi" and said "bye bye" to her! She gets so excited with his progress. We love her. In fact, I think next time around, I'm going to schedule an appointment with her to see if she can't help with my back/neck and ear issues.
Jeremy got out the remote control firetruck my parents bought him for Christmas a few years ago. Ben LOVED it and was so excited. I don't think I got a great pic of it because he was running all around, but I'll post what I got. Which reminds me...I figured out our picture download problem...woo hoo, I rock! So, I'll be posting some pictures in a bit. I'll include pics from Chuck E. Cheese, and pictures of Ben checking out the holiday sale papers. So cute.
Well, I'm going to go play with little man. God bless!!
Love,
Julie



2 comments:
With each new post, it seems that Benjamin is progressing in many ways!!!! What a BLESSING !!!
Love the pictures. How wonderful to look at the world through a little boy's eyes!!!!
Love and prayers.
I love the new background!! Very festive! The music is great too. You do rock!
Ben is adorable. We definitely need to get together for a playdate after Christmas. What are your plans for New Year's Eve or New Year's Day?
Talk to you on Monday. Hope school isn't canceled. Though these temperatures are crazy!
Tammy
Post a Comment