Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 Hour Delay

Hello, all!

Our first almost-snow day already! Ben has a two hour delay today. So, we get to lounge around for a bit this morning. Much needed after the last couple days!

Monday night Stephanie watched the little man while I went to a Behavior Management class at CHIP with my mom. It was taught by Heidi, the ABA consultant and was very informative!! She is a wonderful and very intelligent person (as are the rest of the staff). We are lucky to have them working with our children. Anyway, she taught us how to better manage "undesired behaviors" and reminded us to reward good behavior (true for any child!) It was an excellent class. And, to my surprise and delight, Stephanie actually got Ben to sleep before I got home! He was up just a little later than usual, but did well for her. She is so good with him...we are lucky to have that Keekee as a sitter!

Last night we went to Chuck E. Cheese for Noah's birthday. Ben LOVED it and didn't want to leave, of course. He really enjoyed some of the games/rides this time around. The only problem is that he wanted to run up on the ramps to the skee ball games! Not safe, but kind of funny actually. :o) We had to cut the evening a little short and head home due to the weather. It took us a while to get home, but we still got home early enough to open the "toddler sweat shop." Hee hee. I put Ben to work on special crafts for the CHIP staff. He did really well with it and enjoyed making a mess!

Not sure if I mentioned, but Sunday Jeremy and I took some pictures of Ben by the tree. I think I took about 120 pictures and got about 3 good ones! He didn't fuss, but had a hard time sitting still. Add that to technical issues with lighting and the camera and it was a long morning! It was expected though, and I was happy we got a few good shots...see one on the top of the side bar.

Well, the little guy is getting restless and wants breakfast. I'll post Chuck E. Cheese pics when I can download them.

Be safe, everyone! God bless!

Julie

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ha! Sitting still for a picture....what does that mean? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Another busy week,glad you got to
lounge around a bit.
Good to hear that your class was very informative and that Benjamin
was in good hands with Stephanie!!!
The pictures are adorable!!
Love and Prayers

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design