Hello, all!
Ben said "bubbles" four times yesterday in ABA! This is exciting as we haven't heard much language lately. He is doing great in school and is back to being happy to go in the morning. Yesterday we had to wait 5 minutes or so in the waiting room, but Ben did great and was happy to see Tommy and Alex. He even tried to give Tommy a kiss! :o) Then he and Tommy had fun knocking on the door for the ladies to let them in. Very cute.
Ben was up at 5:15am this morning, not sure why. He has been sleeping in a bit for us. Hopefully, this is just a fluke and he'll be back to sleeping in tomorrow (especially since we are off tomorrow!)
I'm feeling a little better, but I still have infection in my ear and throat (I can feel the swelling.) However, it has gone down quite a bit and I still have a week of antibiotics left. I plan to call the ENT today...if I remember! Lots to do!
We got our Christmas tree up and the Christmas Village is almost all together. (Ben loves the train on the village.) Each year we get Ben a Christmas ornament the reflects what he is currently into. This year it is Cars Movie, of course. So, we got him a set of Cars ornaments that came in this cool storybook box. He was so excited to put them on the tree! He also still loves his Charlie Brown and Little Einsteins ornaments from the last couple years. :o)
Well, time for breakfast! Hope all are well!
Love,
Julie



No comments:
Post a Comment