Hello, all!
Quick update...lots to do...will explain later...
Ben rode in the cart every day this week with no fussing!! And, he has not cried at drop off for two days! YEAH!!!! Please pray it continues to get better and better to the point he is excited for school again!
Patty said that they went for a very long walk today and Ben and another child actually fell asleep in the cart! HA! She said they woke up for the second half of the ride and were fine for the rest of the day. She took pictures for me so I will post them when I get them.
As I've mentioned, Ben's sleeping schedule is very messed up right now. I think it has to do with effects from HBOT (die-off) and the time change. He still goes to sleep fine and sleeps well, but he wakes up VERY early (between 3:30 and 5:00 am!) and tosses and turns until we get him up. He also has not had much of an appetite at all this week. So, please pray with us that the little guy will feel better soon. (Dr. Linsk said the fact that he is having any kind of reaction to the chamber at this point is a good thing, as long as it is tolerable for us which it is.)
Well, must go!
Hope all is well with everyone!
Love,
Julie
PS - Thank goodness the election is finally over. God Bless President-Elect Obama. I pray we can all pull together and improve the situation of our wonderful country.



1 comment:
WAY TO GO BENJAMIN!!!!!!!
I'm so thsnkful that he enjoys the cart ride and isn't crying at drop off!!!!!! Just give the little guy a little more time and I'm sure he will once again show lots of excitement about school!!!!!
Love and Prayers,
Mom
Post a Comment