Saturday, November 8, 2008

Surprise Party for Uncle Jeff!

Hello, all!

We had a surprise party at our house last night for Jeff (my brother-in-law) for his 40th birthday. Check out the embarassing pic above! Heehee! I told him he had a goofy look on his face, but he wouldn't let me take another so this is the one that gets posted! Of course, given the goofy hat, I suppose the look on his face didn't matter much...

The party was a lot of fun and Jeff was truly surprised! Jenny did a great job (it was her party, just at our house!) We had about 35 people show up which I think is pretty good for a Friday night. The last few partygoers left around 1:00am and Jeremy had to get up at 5:30 for work, so we are a little sleepy today.

Ben was in all his glory last night with so many people to entertain. :o) He stayed awake (and in a good mood) until 9:00 which surprised me because he was up early yesterday. Poor kid was exhausted by the time I got him upstairs and couldn't even keep his eyes open while he put on his jammies. :o) Once he got in bed we didn't hear a peep out of him, despite all the noise (including Uncle Jeff and Aaron singing 80s karaokee in the garage!)

Well, I have a little more clean up to do and then would like to cuddle with my little guy and watch the game (GO BUCKS!)

If you haven't seen them yet, make sure you scroll down to see pictures of Ben in his Halloween Costume!! We finished a disk last night, so I will post more pictures as I get through them.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design