Hello, all!
Well, we finally had Ben's birthday party last night! It was nice and Ben got lots of fun new toys. He did get a little overwhelmed here and there, but for the most part he did really well tolerating all the activity.
Jeremy is sick again with a cold. I seem to have gotten another cold as well (hard to tell as my last hasn't subsided yet!) I was unable to go in the chamber with Ben the last couple of days thanks to my ear/head congestion. I'm praying I will be able to this afternoon as Jeremy is at work today and is working at least one extra shift this week. On our next visit with Dr. Linsk, I plan to see the osteopath that has joined his practice. Dr. L. thinks he may be able to help me with my ear issues...
Ben seemed to have a little runny nose over the weekend, but otherwise was in good spirits. I pray that is as bad as it gets for him!
Saturday night, despite my lingering illness, I went out with the other CHIP moms for dinner. We were at the restaurant for 4 hours! It was WONDERFUL to have the chance to talk with them and we had a lot of fun. Thanks to all the dads who made our girls' night possible!!
Well, I guess it's time to get ready for school. Only 2 days this week due to the big autism conference in Columbus that the therapists are attending. Next week will be short too due to the holiday.
Hope all is well with you all! I'll post pictures from the party when I get a chance (we didn't take many though as the battery on the camera died early on.)
Love,
Julie



1 comment:
Sad that we couldn't be there too!!!
Post a Comment