Hello, all!
Today is Benny's birthday! Already we are having a great day!
Yesterday, we opened presents with Daddy (he is working today.) Ben actually opened the presents mostly on his own and was excited!!! That was a big thing for us!! He used to show no interest at all. I saved one present to open this morning. Ben was again very excited and opened it all on his own! (See attached video.)
One of the things we gave him yesterday was a leap pad book thing...you put the book on and a cartridge in and use a pen to touch things on the page... It is an interactive book game basically. Anyway, he smiled yesterday when he opened it, but was more interested in the car we gave him. Well, this morning, he went and got it out on his own and brought it to me so I would help him play it! He LOVES IT! He picked up on the concept right away and understands how to use it. He sat and played with it for a while and went through the whole book! I was pretty excited that he liked it.
I downloaded a ton of pictures today, so I will try to get those posted sometime soon...but we have a busy weekend planned. Keekee (cousin Stephanie) is coming over in a little while to "ride the spaceship" with Ben so maybe I'll get a chance then.
Well, I'm going to go spend some time with my birthday boy!
Love to you all!
Julie



3 comments:
Happy birthday Ben! We love you! Aunt Pam, Uncle Joel & Micah
So glad that "you all" had a very happy birthday!!!!!!
We are really looking forward to next Sun. to celebrate his birthday.
Love to all,
Mom
So glad that "you all" had a very happy birthday!!!!!!
We are really looking forward to next Sun. to celebrate his birthday.
Love to all,
Mom
Post a Comment