Hello, all!
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's been a really busy week!
Ben returned to school Monday. We took him in late as I wanted to make sure I talked to the staff about his recent fear of the place before taking him back. (I was unable to get a hold of them Thurs. or Fri. last week and drop off is too crazy to try to have such a discussion.) Also, he did not sleep well at all Sunday night, so I wanted him to sleep in that morning as I knew we were already in for a battle! And, unfortunately, I was right! After I talked by phone to the staff, Jeremy took Ben in around 10:30. That day was rough, but he made it through. He was very grouchy and tired after school that day too, but it helped a little that cousin Noah was here.
Since Monday, it has gotten a little better each day. He barely cried today, just for a minute or two when I dropped him off and then was fine for the rest of the day. I was greeted with a big smile at pick-up and he has been really good ever since. (He was great after school yesterday too.)
In other news, he has been off soy for a few days now and is doing great with that. The circles under his eyes are gone!! And, the snotty nose is gone! And, his poo is formed!! Not sure if this all is from the removal of soy, or because he is over his virus, but we're happy about it either way. After he is off soy for a bit, we will try to really reintroduce cow milk.
Well, I am going to go play with the little man. Hope all is well with everyone!
Love,
Julie



2 comments:
Julie,
So glad to hear that Ben is feeling better!! I'm also glad to hear that he is doing better with school. We have been praying!! Love you!
Bless his little heart!!!!!
I do hope the readjusting stage is over. I know this has taken a toll on all of you.
Thankfully, he is better and you can look forward to a GOOD week!!!
Love and prayers,Mom
Post a Comment