...since I've posted!
Ben is doing good at CHIP for the most part. He still cries some mornings at drop off, but just until he sees the door to the room holding the dreaded wagon cart is closed. Once he knows that door is closed and the cart is contained, he is fine. He is still very afraid of that thing. So, they are going to start a "cart desensitization program." Hehe.
Other than that, he is doing great there again! He is progressing nicely in all his teaching programs and interacting well with the kids and staff.
We are going to Nana's and Papaw's tomorrow. We are VERY excited about that as Uncle Joel, Aunt Pam, Micah, Prego Aunt Rae, and Uncle Tim are all going to be there! We haven't seen them in a long time. I'm a little nervous how he'll do with Micah, but we'll just have to see what happens!
Well, I have a million things to do before tomorrow, so I'm off! Hope you are all well!
Love,
Julie and the Boys



No comments:
Post a Comment