Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pox!

Hey, all.

Just a quick update...been a few days. Ben's doing pretty good. Actually, he has been really good (better eye contact, more social, etc.) except for a few killer tantrums...not sure what that is all about. We are trying to pick a day to meet with Patty to discuss some sensory things we can do at home to hopefully help with these issues.

Unfortunately, one of Ben's therapists has shingles right now. I'm a little irritable because I called Ben's former doctor's office TWICE today to confirm that he had his chicken pox vaccination, and they have not called me back despite the fact that I told them I needed to know TODAY...sigh...

Well, it is bath time already!

Love to you all!
Julie

3 comments:

Pam said...

Eeek! That would be no fun! Hope you heard from your ped yesterday. Yikes.

Rachel said...

did you hear anything from your doctor? i remember my chicken pox...senior year of high school...laying there in bed itching EVERYWHERE...knowing i may have passed it on to dakota...not fun. i hope ben is able to skip the pox!!!

Jer, Julie & Ben said...

I STILL have not heard from that doctor! Can you believe it?? Actually, I can from that practice. Anyway, I'm pretty sure now that he had it at 15 mo., but still...

Also, no tantrums in two days!! YEAH!!! Let's hope to make it 3 today...then 4 and 5 and... :o)

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design