Saturday, August 16, 2008

Better Week at Home

Hello, all!

Ok, knock on wood, but Ben has been doing way better at home after school. We still have our grouchy, tired moments especially right after we get home. But, he has been perking up after dinner and been so much fun!!

He now can wave "hi" and "bye" (which are two different waves) and tries to say both. The "hi" is a little rough, but very cute. I just put him on the phone and told him to say "hi" to aunt Jen and he waved. :o)

I had lunch with two of the other moms this week. We had a great time. It's so nice to hang out with others who are going through similar things. We also learn from each other and enjoy the adult time.

Another mom and I had to write a letter this week informing the other parents about our little ones' food allergies. I hated doing it, but the CHIP staff didn't want the dangerous items in the lunchroom with our kids, which we really appreciate. I just hate limiting what others can pack for their already picky kids. But, everyone has been very nice and supportive about it!!

Last night Jeff (brother-in-law) and Jer watched the boys so Jen (sister) and I could attend "Acoustic Beattles" night at Quimbys with some cousins we haven't seen in a very long time. My parents, uncle and friends were also in attendance and we had a really good time. The boys enjoyed themselves too as they got to play Jeremy's new football video game as Noah and Ben slept.

Well, we are going to go watch Noah's last baseball game of the season, so I better go pack lunch!! Getting the enzyme in him may be tricky at the game, but good practice for school!!!

Love to you all!
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design