Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rough Day!

Well, Ben and I are having a rough day. We had one on Friday too. Yesterday, he was great. So, not sure what is going on here. I haven't started any of the new stuff yet, just trying to get the yeast undercontrol. So, it may just be die-off.

I took him for a walk this afternoon which he always loves. He spilled his water down the front of himself so I took his shirt off. We went about a half a block and I turned around and noticed he had thrown the shirt out of the wagon. He did not like having to go back for it...leaving our normal route. So, he cried for almost the remainder of the walk and has been out of sorts ever since. Sigh.

Looking forward to Jeremy coming home tomorrow! He has been gone since Friday morning and we miss him!

Well, just wanted to vent. Pray for us please!!

Love,
Julie

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sorry Julie! I'm hoping tomorrow is better for you!
{{{{{{{HUGS!!}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

We send our love and prayers
to you. Our hearts go out to all
of you!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design