Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blasts from the Past

Hey all! Ben's having a great day today. He is having a little downtime from mommy right now. I only had one patient today, so I had time to myself. By the time I picked him up I was ready to play!!! And now he needs a break from me. Hehe.

Jeremy and I were watching old pictures on our screen saver last night and enjoying old pics of Ben. So, I think I'll post some "blasts from the past" now and then to remember, enjoy and share. (Not helping my "baby fever.") :o) See the side bar for a picture of Ben and his "girlfriend" Hadyn when they were just a few days old. Hadyn is the daughter of good friends of ours from our Georgia days. Jess and I were pregnant together and had our babies 3 days apart. We parted ways when the kids were almost one year old (they moved back home to Alabama, we moved back here.) We still keep in contact, but not as often as we'd like. We miss them!

Well, enjoy the photo...there will be more on the way.

Love to you all!
Julie

PS - For those of you who know Joel and Pam, pray that their house sells tonight! Heck, pray even if you don't know them!! (Their company built a beautiful house and they got a bite on a buyer and are meeting them tonight.)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Tank you, Julie. You are the best. BTW-did you know we have Ben on our prayer list at church for school? ;o) He is loved on by the Kentucky folks. ;o) Love you!
(Not helping my baby fever either! lol! Cute pics)

Rachel said...

Awwwww...I was cleaning out my inbox and found messages from 2006 - there was one with a picture from Ben's first birthday on there - with his big brown eyes peeking out from under his little crown. Very cute. I'm all about fueling Baby Fever, by the way. California Sequoia needs more cousins!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Ben isn't the only one that is having a good day!!!!!
Glad you had some play time together( don't wear the boy out too much!!!!!!)
Precious picture!!!!!!!
I VOTE FOR MORE COUSINS FOR
CALIFORNIA SEQUOIA!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Mom

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design