Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day Off...sort of.

Hello, all!

Well, I have the day off...sort of. I don't have to work, but have lots of stuff to get accomplished around the house. (And some work phones calls to make.) Jeremy took Ben to school, so I am going to enjoy a cup of coffee and flip through the paper first. :o)

I had to laugh when I came down this morning (Jer let me sleep in) and Jeremy said to Ben on the way out the door "how could you have worn me out so much in an hour." Ben is relatively easy to get around in the morning, but it is still work getting breakfast ready, finishing his lunch, getting him dressed, doing the supplements, emptying the dishwasher, filling out his daily sheet, etc. etc... That hour fills up fast! Plus, he is usually in a great mood and wants attention and to play in the morning...which is great even if it means you have to chase him around to get him dressed and he is laughing at you. ;o)

I kept Ben home from school yesterday. He did not sleep well on Sunday night. He literally tossed and turned and coughed and sneezed all night long. Plus, he had a red bottom...all likely due to "dietary infractions" and playing with the dogs at my mom's house. I think it was worse than usual this time because I forgot to give him his allergy medicine before we left the house. I had to come back home to get it and by the time he took it he had been there for over an hour. Anyway, we (I) need to be better about keeping him away from the doggies (not easy because he loves them) and from the pop and sugary stuff (he does not tolerate corn syrup well...hence the red bottom.)

Well, that's all I've got for now! Hope all is well with everyone!

God bless!
Love,
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design