Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blood Test!

Hey, all.

Today Jeremy is taking Ben for a blood test! Please pray for the poor little guy...and for Ben too. :o) Hee hee. He is having the full allergy test...foods and environmental allergens. Hopefully, they will be able to get enough blood this time without traumatizing him too much!

I am not going to the lab with them (oh, darn.) :o) I am going to an "Autism Speaks" meeting with some of the other moms tonight. Jer offered to take Ben alone so I can meet for dinner before...girls night!!

Ben did the cutest thing this morning. We got to school a little early and there was only one other little boy in the waiting area. Ben was excited to see him. Then, when another little boy got there (one of Ben's favorite friends), Ben went right up to him and gave him a little kiss and hug! So cute! The other little guy wasn't too sure about the whole thing, so we got them to high five. :o) Then the three boys ran around the room like monkeys until they let them in the gym. :o)

Well, please pray for the blood test. The last couple times I took him myself and it wasn't too bad...hopefully that will be true this time around for Jer.

Love to you all!
Julie

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design