Hey, all!
We had a GREAT weekend. Saturday, we celebrated my baby's FOURTH! birthday with the grandparents and The Halls (my sis and her family.) The theme was "Brutus Buckeye." We had a wonderful time and Ben seemed to enjoy himself. He got lots of great gifts and actually enjoyed opening them!! Only problem was that he wanted to play with each before opening the next, but that is a pretty normal kid thing I think! (He did not like the clothes so much...again, pretty typical! Mommy liked the clothes though!)
Sunday we went to the Hidden Lake Gardens in Irish Hills and pumkin picking at the Trabic Farm in Erie. We had a WONDERFUL time!!! Irish Hills is about an hour North of us. The boys (and adults) enjoyed rolling down the BIG hill, and it was just absolutely beautiful there. What wasn't so fun: an evil swan tried to attack Ben!! It wanted his chips I suppose. Luckily Jeremy went all karate kid on it and frightened it off! :o) Scared the heck out of me!
We also really enjoyed our pumpkin picking experience. I was happy this year that Ben joined the other kids in climbing on the haystacks and even crawled through the tunnels (with Aunt Jenny not far behind!) He also walked through the entire corn maze with us. It was so enjoyable and made me realize how far my little guy has come!
After all the outdoor fun, we went back to Grandma's and Boombees for a wonderful roast beef dinner. Ben enjoyed playing with his Boombee quite a bit (as you'll see from the pictures when I post them!)
Ahh...I love this time of year.
Well, I am going to try to post some pictures before getting the monkey ready for bed. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the Fall as much as we are!!
Love,
Julie & the Boys



No comments:
Post a Comment