Friday, September 11, 2009

Big boo boos!


Hello, all!

So, as you can see from the pics above, Ben took a nasty spill yesterday while chasing Noah down the driveway. Poor little boy! Scrapped his face, knees and hands all up. He was pretty upset, but recovered after a bit and was right back to running with his cousin. And, Noah was a very sweet and helpful big cousin and helped take care of him when he got hurt. :o)

Today was Ben's first speech session at the University. He did really well. He got a little concerned when I tried to leave, but when I showed him I'd be in the room next to him, he was fine. They asked that I not observe on the first day, so I stayed in the waiting room filling out paperwork. But, they said he did well. They said he was a little hesitant at first to play, but by the end of the session was pretty interactive and following instructions. Yay, Ben!

Well, that's all I've got for now! Much to do...having the Halls over to watch football tomorrow.

Love to everyone!

Julie

PS - 9/11/01...never forget! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

blog design